There is very little that brings me more joy than getting to see the weddings I am a part of come to life. After college I decided to take a leap of faith, leave my degree in public relations, marketing and secretarial behind and move to Bali, to explore a career in wedding planning. It didn’t take long for me to fall in love with the business and realize this is what I was born to do. Moving to Bali to start my business was the best decision I ever made, I have a wonderful career where I get to see love born every weekend.
As a self proclaimed “City Girl” I never thought I would’ve ended up settling down in Bali.
I guess you could say Bali has grown on me because now I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. This island has constant excitement and energy, the best part is I get to meet and work with people from all over the world! I frequently make trips to Australia to visit clients as well as get my sun and sand fix! Wedding planning encompasses everything I could have ever dreamed to have in a career. My greatest fulfillment comes when the couples I work with turn into friends.
Here are a few fun facts about myself:
– I am very much a morning person (after a few cups of coffee of course).
I turn into a pumpkin around 10pm on most nights
– I am a foodie at heart! My love for food greatly surpasses my love for the dance. I constantly find myself “working off” the Indonesian food (my favorite) and wedding cake from the night before.
– I am a travel junkie! I love to see new places and rarely go to the same place twice.
– I love to cook, host, and entertain. Fish in banana leaves and chili crab are my specialty!
– I am a huge hip hop music fan, if your first dance is an upbeat song you will steal my heart!
– I have a serious addiction to reality television.
-– I have an elopement business where we specialize in micro weddings and all-inclusive elopement packages. You can get more information on here.
– I love working. Weird, I know. I always had multiple jobs, sports or activities going on throughout my entire life & all at the same time. If my brain wasn’t working or doing something I go MAD. I’m a very much work hard play hard type of person, always thinking about the next thing & giving my 110% in everything I do. But, when you’re passionate about something & a perfectionist you tend to send a lot of emails at 4 AM. BUT that being said, won’t change how I function at all.
So, nice to meet you all!
I can’t wait to plan a perfect wedding with you!
SHE KNEW WHEN SHE WAS A IN HIGH SCHOOL
THAT SHE WANTED TO BE A WEDDING PLANNER, AND NOW SHE LOVES THAT SHE GETS TO LIVE HER DREAM!
A few things about Joanne, she loves to work, its one of the things that keeps her sane. She loves traveling and trying new things. She’s obsessed with animal specially dogs, and has no no idea where the obsession came from. Joanne, also has a cute female dog, her name is Emping who she's in love with
She believes her dedication, commitment, and creative expertise are just a few of the many qualities that aid in her ability to plan and execute exceptional events.
Joanne is in-charge as floor manager on your wedding day.
ARYA'S BACKGROUND IN HOSPITALITY HAS PROVEN TO BE AN ASSET TO HIS CLIENTS. HE LOVES GETTING TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND EXPERIENCE NEW CULTURES.
Born and raised in Jakarta he loves everything this busy city has to offer.
Arya moved to Bali 7 years ago and Bali is now his life., so it’s safe to say he is a sucker for all things sunset and beach. Seeing the expressions and feeling the emotion of brides and grooms after seeing their vision come to life is why he says she thoroughly enjoys what he does.
Arya loves going on new adventures with his family on the weekends but on the weeknights you’ll find him at home working on his laptop for the next wedding.
Arya the groom assistant on your wedding day.
NOTHING IS MORE EXCITING TO PRAMA THAN GETTING TO BE A PART OF THE MOST SPECIAL DAY OF HER CLIENTS LIVES.
After graduating from UNI she work in Bali's best hotels as event management for 8 years. While working in the hotel as event and wedding manager she also worked part-time as a
wedding coordinator with BVL Weddings and Events. She decided to leave the hotel industry a few years ago and has been a full time wedding coordinator ever since.
She absolutely loves what she does and what better place to do it in than Bali.
Prama is definitely a morning person, loves a good workout, is a foodie at heart and loves to cook and love her family.
Prama is the bride assistant on your wedding day!
read our story